Debating between leasing or buying? Airport Marina Honda has all the information you need to know about buying or leasing Honda for sale in Los Angeles. See the benefits of either buying or leasing a Honda below. Determine how much your monthly payments will be by using our quick quote online. If you need more information on your vehicle buying options, contact our sales consultants at 888-381-0444 today!
Should You Lease or Buy?
You don’t have to decide on buying or leasing until you’ve compared all the facts. Consider the suggestions below, consult with members of our sales or Finance staff and determine which is right for you. In the end, there’s no right or wrong answer, but there are some significant differences between purchasing and leasing.
With a Lease, You Can Usually…
- Drive a new car without a big down payment.
- Get a bigger, better-equipped car than you could afford to purchase.
- Enjoy a new car every few years.
- Pay for only the portion of the car’s life that you use.
- Receive tax benefits if used for business (depending on the lease, and state and tax laws).
- Invest any savings in appreciating assets (such as stocks, bonds, etc.).
- Spread applicable sales tax across monthly payments (varies by state).
- Enjoy the options to buy, lease another vehicle, or explore other choices at lease end, all without having to haggle over the value of trading it in. (Note: There may be end-of-lease costs for excess mileage, wear-and-use, and early termination.)
With a Purchase, You Can Typically…
- Build equity.
- Drive as many miles as you want. (Some leases limit the distance you can drive)
- Travel with messy kids, pets, over gravel roads, and drive into ding and dent-prone parking lots without worrying about wear and use charges.
- Carry lower limits for auto insurance. See your insurer for actual quotes. (Note: While purchased vehicles typically carry lower insurance limits, some lenders automatically include “Gap protection” for leased vehicles.)
- Sell, trade, or transfer title whenever you want (subject to loan requirements).
- Paying Cash vs. Financing
- Some very attractive financing offers are available from time to time. You may want to consider the value of money in the bank (or investments) versus paying for a vehicle in full.