The 2018 Honda Accord: Interior
- 7-inch central display
- Push button start
- Illuminated steering wheel-mounted controls
- Optional mobile hotspot capability
- Optional Near Field Communication
- And much, much more!
Look below to see what you can expect when you step inside a new Accord at Airport Marina Honda!
Quiet & Upscale Cabin
For the new model-year, the Accord Sedan’s cabin is all about creating a refined experience for you and your passengers. To accomplish this, the Accord offers a variety of features and technologies you wouldn’t think would be available for its class:
- Active Noise Cancellation—captures low-end drivetrain frequencies and sends a reverse phase audio signal to an amplifier, door speakers, and subwoofer to reduce exterior noise.
- Optional Adaptive Damper System—lets you fine-tune the suspension for a ride that’s sporty or comfortable.
- Optional leather surfacing—creates a warmer, more sophisticated feel inside the cabin with a leather-wrapped steering wheel and leather-upholstered seats.
Comfort & Convenience
Whether you’re running errands around Los Angeles or hitting the road for a weekend vacation, the 2018 Honda Accord Sedan’s interior has everything you need to stay comfortable. Dual-zone automatic climate control lets you and your front-passenger set a personalized temperature, while the 16.7-cubic-foot trunk offers plenty of room for groceries, gym bags, etc. Check out a few more of the Accord Sedan’s luxuries:
- Power windows and programmable door locks
- 12-volt power outlets
- Optional 12-way power-adjustable driver’s seat
- Optional Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
Drive Home in a New Accord Today!
Bottom line: the 2018 Honda Accord interior is easily one of the most impressive in its segment, offering stylings and features to rival costlier mid-size sedans. Schedule a test drive at Airport Marina Honda in Los Angeles. We’re happy to help drivers from Torrance to Westchester choose and finance a brand-new Honda vehicle!
Our New Honda Accord Inventory
Recent News From Airport Marina Honda
Contact Us Whether you’re searching for best prime rib or the ultimate breakfast short stack, the restaurants in Marina del Rey will dazzle you with their fresh ingredients and wonderful recipes. We’ve got our top three restaurants in the area that are bound to satisfy any appetite. Take a look at our picks below and…
Wondering why your Honda Civic radio is prompting you to enter a code? In the event that you replace your battery or your battery dies and then is jumped, you will be asked to enter this code. Before you start hunting for a code, try holding the radio power button for a few seconds and…
If you see that your Honda CR-V TPMS light is on, then you likely have some questions. First off, what does “TPMS” mean? “TPMS” is short for “Tire Pressure Monitoring System”; when this light is illuminated on your Honda CR-V, it is a sign that you have low tire pressure on your CR-V. If that’s the…