The 2018 Honda Accord: Interior
- 7-inch central display
- Push button start
- Illuminated steering wheel-mounted controls
- Optional mobile hotspot capability
- Optional Near Field Communication
- And much, much more!
Look below to see what you can expect when you step inside a new Accord at Airport Marina Honda!
Quiet & Upscale Cabin
For the new model-year, the Accord Sedan’s cabin is all about creating a refined experience for you and your passengers. To accomplish this, the Accord offers a variety of features and technologies you wouldn’t think would be available for its class:
- Active Noise Cancellation—captures low-end drivetrain frequencies and sends a reverse phase audio signal to an amplifier, door speakers, and subwoofer to reduce exterior noise.
- Optional Adaptive Damper System—lets you fine-tune the suspension for a ride that’s sporty or comfortable.
- Optional leather surfacing—creates a warmer, more sophisticated feel inside the cabin with a leather-wrapped steering wheel and leather-upholstered seats.
Comfort & Convenience
Whether you’re running errands around Los Angeles or hitting the road for a weekend vacation, the 2018 Honda Accord Sedan’s interior has everything you need to stay comfortable. Dual-zone automatic climate control lets you and your front-passenger set a personalized temperature, while the 16.7-cubic-foot trunk offers plenty of room for groceries, gym bags, etc. Check out a few more of the Accord Sedan’s luxuries:
- Power windows and programmable door locks
- 12-volt power outlets
- Optional 12-way power-adjustable driver’s seat
- Optional Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
Drive Home in a New Accord Today!
Bottom line: the 2018 Honda Accord interior is easily one of the most impressive in its segment, offering stylings and features to rival costlier mid-size sedans. Schedule a test drive at Airport Marina Honda in Los Angeles. We’re happy to help drivers from Torrance to Westchester choose and finance a brand-new Honda vehicle!
Our New Honda Accord Inventory
Recent News From Airport Marina Honda
Vehicle safety is a major consideration for Culver City drivers. If you’re considering a brand-new 2020 Honda HR-V, you’ll be happy to know that this compact crossover SUV has earned impressive crash test scores from the major accredited safety agencies. Learn more about the Honda HR-V safety ratings in this guide from Airport Marina Honda. Then, stop by…
Vehicle safety is a top concern for Culver City-area families, and the 2020 Honda Pilot safety rating shows that this capable SUV is designed to protect you and your loved ones wherever you go. Find out more about the Honda Pilot crash test rating and safety features in this guide from the experts at Airport Marina Honda. Then,…
The 2019 Honda CR-V dimensions are compact enough to handle tight parking spaces in %%target-city_1%%, while still providing a surprisingly roomy and comfortable interior. It could be the ideal size for you. Learn more in this CR-V dimensions guide from Airport Marina Honda. Honda CR-V For SaleContact Us CR-V Interior Dimensions Inside the Honda CR-V, you’ll find…