The 2018 Honda Accord: Interior
- 7-inch central display
- Push button start
- Illuminated steering wheel-mounted controls
- Optional mobile hotspot capability
- Optional Near Field Communication
- And much, much more!
Look below to see what you can expect when you step inside a new Accord at Airport Marina Honda!
Quiet & Upscale Cabin
For the new model-year, the Accord Sedan’s cabin is all about creating a refined experience for you and your passengers. To accomplish this, the Accord offers a variety of features and technologies you wouldn’t think would be available for its class:
- Active Noise Cancellation—captures low-end drivetrain frequencies and sends a reverse phase audio signal to an amplifier, door speakers, and subwoofer to reduce exterior noise.
- Optional Adaptive Damper System—lets you fine-tune the suspension for a ride that’s sporty or comfortable.
- Optional leather surfacing—creates a warmer, more sophisticated feel inside the cabin with a leather-wrapped steering wheel and leather-upholstered seats.
Comfort & Convenience
Whether you’re running errands around Los Angeles or hitting the road for a weekend vacation, the 2018 Honda Accord Sedan’s interior has everything you need to stay comfortable. Dual-zone automatic climate control lets you and your front-passenger set a personalized temperature, while the 16.7-cubic-foot trunk offers plenty of room for groceries, gym bags, etc. Check out a few more of the Accord Sedan’s luxuries:
- Power windows and programmable door locks
- 12-volt power outlets
- Optional 12-way power-adjustable driver’s seat
- Optional Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
Drive Home in a New Accord Today!
Bottom line: the 2018 Honda Accord interior is easily one of the most impressive in its segment, offering stylings and features to rival costlier mid-size sedans. Schedule a test drive at Airport Marina Honda in Los Angeles. We’re happy to help drivers from Torrance to Westchester choose and finance a brand-new Honda vehicle!
Our New Honda Accord Inventory
Recent News From Airport Marina Honda
Whether you’re heading out on an epic road trip, or just a drive out to one of the restaurants in Marina del Rey, you’ll find that the 2019 Honda Civic interior is roomy, thoughtfully designed, and well-equipped. Learn more about the Civic interior design and features, then schedule a test drive at Airport Marina Honda today! New…
The Honda Civic is a favorite among eco-conscious drivers, and for good reason. The Civic MPG ratings are impressive whether you’re driving on Culver City streets or out on the 405. There are five available trim levels of the Honda Civic, and each delivers the power and efficiency California drivers expect. Learn more about the Honda…
The 2019 Honda Accord is a stylish and capable midsize sedan that is offered in 6 distinct trim levels. Whichever trim you choose, you can expect powerful and efficient performance, as well as a wide array of comfort, tech, and safety features that will enhance and enrich your Culver City area commute. Learn about the available…