30-DAY USED VEHICLE LIMITED WARRANTY
1. FOR A PERIOD OF 30 DAYS OR 1000 MILES FROM DELIVERY WHICHEVER OCCURS FIRST, THE ABOVE DESCRIBED VEHICLE IS PROTECTED BY THE DEALERSHIP WARRANTY AS HEREINAFTER SET FORTH.
2. THE DEALERSHIP WARRANTS THAT IT WILL PAY FIFTY PERCENT (50%) OF THE LABOR AND FIFTY PERCENT (50%) OF THE PARTS FOR ANY NECESSARY MECHANICAL REPAIRS TO THE COVERED SYSTEMS (INDICATED BELOW) SUBJECT TO THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY.
3. COVERED SYSTEMS:
a. Engine – All internal lubricated parts, cylinder block and head, factory-installed turbo charger or supercharger units, flywheel, fuel pump, manifolds, oil pan and oil pumps, thermostat, thermostat housing and gasket, timing chain cover, timing gears and chain or belt, valve covers, water pump.
b. Transmission – All internal parts, torque converter, transfer case, transmission case.
c. Front-Wheel Drive – Axle shafts, final drive housing and internal parts, front-wheel bearings, locking rings and automatic front locking hubs (four-wheel drive vehicles), universal and constant velocity joints. universal and constant velocity joints.
d. Rear-Wheel Drive – Axle shafts, drive axle housing and internal parts, drive shaft, rear wheel bearings, retainers, e. Powertrain – Diesel injector pump, gas fuel injectors, pump and lines, harmonic balancer and bolt, rear axle hub bearings, rear wheel bearings, front-wheel bearings.
f. Steering – Control valve and cylinder, cooler and cooler lines, couplings, linkages, manual and power steering gear housing and all internal parts, and power steering pump.
g. Front Suspension – King pins and bushings, MacPherson struts (front and rear), spindle and spindle supports, stabilizer bar, tie rods, upper and lower ball joints, upper and lower control arms, control arm shafts and bushings. h. Brakes – All lines and fittings, backing plates, calipers and wheel cylinders, clips and retainers, combination valve, master cylinder, parking brake linkage and cables, power booster, self-adjusters, and springs.
i. Factory Air Conditioning – Clutch and clutch bearing, compressor, compressor seals, condenser, evaporator, field coil, and pulley.
j. Electrical – Alternator, electronic ignition module, manually operated switches, radiator fan relay, starter motor, voltage regulator, wiper motors, wiring (excluding spark plug wires), and wiring harnesses.
4. WHAT IS NOT COVERED. THIS WARRANTY PROVIDES ONLY THE BENEFITS SPECIFIED AND DOES NOT COVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO
a. Any part not listed above as a “Covered System.”
b. Damage caused by abuse, negligence, accident, collision, theft or fire.
c. Servicing, maintenance, adjustments, alignments, tune-ups, oil changes, fluid replacements, etc. d. Vehicles used for competitive type driving or racing.
e. Vehicles used for commercial purposes.
f. Damage and/or failures caused by contamination, rust, corrosion or insufficient levels of fluids, lubricants or coolants. g. Repair of valves or rings where there is no Mechanical Breakdown of a covered part and the purpose of such repair is to raise the engine’s compression. (Low engine compression is not considered a Mechanical Breakdown and as such is not covered.)
h. Damage due to the alteration of any part of the vehicle in a manner not recommended by the Manufacturer. i. Any damage caused by overheating unless the overheating is a direct result of the failure of an internally lubricated moving part of the engine.
k. Seals or gaskets, unless specifically covered under Section 3
l. Head gasket failure due to overheating.
m. Mechanical Breakdowns covered by a warranty or other guarantee provided by the Manufacturer, supplier or repairer of any part.
n. The failure of any part caused by the failure of a non-covered part.
o. Damage to a non-covered part caused by a covered part.
p. Any loss or damage caused by the failure to use reasonable means to protect the vehicle from further damage, including continued operation of the vehicle after a Mechanical Breakdown has occurred.
q. Alternate transportation while vehicle is being repaired under this warranty.
5. ALL WORK TO BE PERFORMED UNDER THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE PERFORMED AT THE DEALERSHIP. DEALERSHIP IS NOT REQUIRED TO REIMBURSE ANY OTHER REPAIR FACILITY FOR REPAIRS THAT WOULD BE COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY.
6. MANAGEMENT OF THE DEALERSHIP SHALL BE SOLE JUDGE OF THE REPAIRS OR REPLACEMENT OF PARTS NECESSARY TO FULFILL THE TERMS OF THIS WARRANTY AND ITS DECISION SHALL BE FINAL.
7. THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF OTHER WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS EITHER ORAL OR WRITTEN OF THE DEALERSHIP AND MAY NOT BE CHANGED, MODIFIED OR AMENDED EXCEPT BY WRITTEN AUTHORIZATION OF THE GENERAL MANAGER OF THE DEALERSHIP.
8. THERE IS NO LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: INJURY, LOSS OF LIFE, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF TIME, INCONVENIENCE OR COMMERCIAL LOSS, OR BREACH OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, WHICH RESULT FROM A FAILURE EITHER COVERED OR NON-COVERED UNDER THE TERMS OF THIS CONTRACT AND SUCH LIABILITY IS EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ANY VEHICLE THAT IS SOLD “AS-IS.”
THIS WARRANTY CAN BE REVIEWED AT WWW.AIRPORTMARINAHONDA.COM/LIMITED-WARRANTY/ OR IN PERSON AT 5850 W CENTINELA AVE, LOS ANGELES, CA 90045