Vigilant Through and Through
When it comes to safety, few midsize sedans can match the peace of mind afforded by the 2017 Honda Accord. For starters, it earned a five-star overall safety rating from the NHTSA, as well as five stars in rollover and side crash tests.
The Honda Accord offers plenty of available driver-assistive technologies, but that doesn’t mean it’s lacking any of the basics drivers in Los Angeles and Santa Monica want. From the entry-level LX to the range-topping Touring, the Honda Accord offers the following must-have safety features:
- Advanced Compatibility Engineering (ACE) Body Structure
- SmartVent front side airbags
- Multi-angle rearview camera with dynamic guidelines
- Vehicle Stability Assist with Traction Control
- Electronic Brake Distribution
- Optional automatic high-beam headlights
- Optional Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM)
- Optional LED Daytime Running Lights
If you’re as amazed by the 2017 Honda Accord’s safety ratings and features as we are, contact us to schedule a test drive! Airport Marina Honda—located at 5850 West Centinela Ave in Los Angeles, CA—is your source for new Honda vehicles and great financing opportunities!
*Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s (NHTSA’s) New Car Assessment Program. For additional information on the 5-Star Safety Ratings program, please visit www.safercar.gov.