What is HondaLink®?
HondaLink® next-generation software is a cloud-based connectivity suite that allows you to access your compatible smartphone apps when you’re behind the wheel of your Honda car, truck, or SUV. With this innovative feature, Torrance-area drivers can place handsfree calls, stream music, and more. Find out what HondaLink® has to offer in this guide from Airport Marina Honda.
Keeping You Connected, Informed, and Entertained
With HondaLink®, Westchester drivers have five feature sets from which to choose: Basic, Link, Security, Remote, and Concierge. HondaLink® Basic, which is standard on most new Honda models, includes access to a digital owner’s manual, recall alerts, service scheduling, parking reminders, and roadside assistance. The Link, Security, Remote, and Concierge feature sets allow you to:
- Check mileage, fuel range, and oil life
- Receive service reminders, security alerts, and speed alerts
- Send destinations to your navigation system
- Request enhanced roadside assistance
- Access your car remotely
- Use a live assistant to make reservations
- And more!
How Do I Connect to HondaLink®?
Culver City drivers will find that it is easy to connect to HondaLink®. Simply follow these steps:
- Download and open the app for your Apple or Android smartphone.
- Enter your Vehicle Identification Number. If you don’t have it handy, check on the driver-side door jam.
- Create a new account, or enter an existing Honda ID.
- Follow the steps to sync your phone and vehicle with Bluetooth®.
- Select the HondaLink® icon on the home screen of your car’s infotainment display.
- You’re ready to use HondaLink®!
See HondaLink® in Action at Airport Marina Honda
We invite you to visit our Honda dealership in Los Angeles to experience all that HondaLink® has to offer! Don’t forget to check out our new vehicle specials to take advantage of our latest offers, and feel free to contact us if you’d like to learn more about HondaLink® or other Honda innovations, like the Honda Sensing® safety suite. We can help you with everything from learning how to connect to Apple Carplay® and Android Auto™ to how to enter the radio code in your Honda Civic, so come see us today!