2020 Honda Civic Gas Mileage
The 2020 Honda Civic gas mileage is one of this vehicle’s most attractive features for many Culver City drivers. Having a car that can deliver spirited performance on both city streets and out on the highway and also helps you save money at the pump makes for a winning combination. Learn more about the Honda Civic MPG ratings from Airport Marina Honda in Los Angeles.
2020 Civic Gas MPG Ratings by Trim Level
The Civic fuel economy ratings differ depending on which of the five available trim levels you drive. Below you will find the EPA-estimated MPG for each Honda Civic configuration.
- 2020 Civic LX MPG:Equipped with the standard Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT), the entry-level LX model earns an EPA-estimated 30 mpg city/38 mpg highway* rating.
- 2020 Civic Sport MPG:With the 6-Speed Manual Transmission, the Sport trim gets an EPA-estimated 25 mpg city/36 mpg highway* rating, while the Sport with a CVT gets an EPA-estimated 29 mpg city/37 mpg highway* rating.
- 2020 Civic EX MPG: The EX comes standard with a CVT and provides an EPA-estimated 32 mpg city/42 mpg highway* rating.
- 2020 Civic EX-L MPG:The Civic EX-L CVT has an EPA-estimated 32 mpg city/42 mpg highway* rating.
- 2020 Civic Touring MPG: The EPA-estimated fuel economy rating for the Civic Touring with CVT is 30 mpg city/38 mpg highway*.
Two Honda Civic Engines with Eco Assist™ System
There new Honda Civic can be equipped with one of two powerful and efficient engines:
- 2.0L 4-cylinder: 158 hp and 138 lb-ft of torque
- 1.5L 4-cylinder with turbocharger: 174 hp and 162 lb-ft of torque
Both of these engines feature the Eco Assist™ System, which is designed to help Westchester drivers conserve fuel in two ways.
- Around the speedometer is a display that changes color to let you know how fuel-efficient your driving habits are. If you are driving efficiently, the display is green. If it’s blue, you are wasting fuel.
- The available ECON button allows you to change the Civic’s performance profile to optimize fuel conservation.
Test Drive the Fuel-Efficient Honda Civic at Airport Marina Honda
Make sure to check out our current Civic lease deals to save on your new Honda sedan, and if you have any questions or would like more information, please contact us. Our friendly and knowledgeable sales team is looking forward to filling you in on all of the exciting features of the 2020 Civic today! In addition, our certified service techs can help you get the most out of your Civic gas mileage by keeping you up to date with your Civic maintenance schedule.
*Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.
More from Airport Marina Honda
The 2021 Honda CR-V is powerful, efficient, and fun to drive. So, how much can the Honda CR-V tow? When properly equipped, this compact SUV has a maximum towing capacity of 1,500 pounds. Learn more about the Honda CR-V towing package and features before you schedule a test drive at Airport Marina Honda. New CR-V InventoryContact…
If you’re in the market for a stylish midsize sedan that is well-equipped to meet your Culver City-area driving needs, you should take a look at the 2021 Honda Accord. This popular Honda model delivers powerful and efficient performance, along with a sophisticated interior that has been designed to enhance comfort and convenience wherever you drive….
The 2020 Honda Civic gas mileage is one of this vehicle’s most attractive features for many Culver City drivers. Having a car that can deliver spirited performance on both city streets and out on the highway and also helps you save money at the pump makes for a winning combination. Learn more about the Honda Civic…