2020 Honda Pilot Safety Rating
Vehicle safety is a top concern for Culver City-area families, and the 2020 Honda Pilot safety rating shows that this capable SUV is designed to protect you and your loved ones wherever you go. Find out more about the Honda Pilot crash test rating and safety features in this guide from the experts at Airport Marina Honda. Then, schedule a test drive in Los Angeles!
Honda Pilot: NHTSA Safety Ratings
The 2020 Pilot performed well in crash tests conducted by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration*. Just take a look at how this Honda SUV fared in the following NHTSA test categories:
- Overall Rating: 5 stars
- Frontal Crash: 4 stars
- Side Crash: 5 Stars
- Rollover: 4 stars
NHTSA crash test ratings have set the industry standard for assessing vehicle safety. As you can see above, the Honda Pilot has earned the kind of safety rating that should provide an extra level of peace-of-mind for drivers in and around Torrance.
Honda Pilot Safety Features
One of the reasons that the Honda Pilot has earned an impressive safety rating is its wide range of high-tech safety systems and features. All Pilot trim levels not only come with advanced airbags, 4-wheel anti-lock brakes, traction control, and electronic stability control, but they also include the Honda Sensing® safety suite. The following Honda Sensing® driver assist systems make your Westchester commute safer:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™): Detects a possible frontal collision and automatically applies the brakes.
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM): Sensors in the rearview mirror can detect when your vehicle is about to leave the roadway, and then automatically adjusts the steering and provides braking assistance.
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC): Maintains a set speed and helps you to keep a safe distance from the vehicle in front of you.
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS): If your vehicle leaves its lane without signaling, this system will automatically alert you while adjusting the steering to keep your Pilot safely in its own lane.
Test Drive the Honda Pilot Today at Airport Marina Honda
The Honda Pilot is loaded with advanced safety systems, and the best way to learn how useful these systems can be is to take this SUV out for a test drive at Airport Marina Honda. Check out our Pilot vs. Toyota Highlander and Pilot vs. Nissan Pathfinder comparisons to see how it fares against the competition, and make sure to explore our new vehicle specials to take advantage of our current offers. You can use our convenient online tools to determine what your monthly payments will be, value your trade-in, and apply for financing. We also carry a fine selection of used Honda SUVs, all in top condition and affordably priced. If you have any questions about the Pilot, or any of the other vehicles in the new Honda lineup, please contact us.
* Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s (NHTSA’s) New Car Assessment Program. For additional information on the 5-Star Safety Ratings program, please visit www.safercar.gov. Model tested with standard side airbags.
More from Airport Marina Honda
New Pilot InventoryContact Us With six 2020 Honda Pilot configurations available, Culver City drivers can choose the model that has the features that will best suit their driving needs. Explore the Honda Pilot trim levels in this guide from Airport Marina Honda, and then schedule a test drive today! Honda Pilot LX The 2020 Pilot lineup leads off…
Vehicle safety is a major consideration for Culver City drivers. If you’re considering a brand-new 2020 Honda HR-V, you’ll be happy to know that this compact crossover SUV has earned impressive crash test scores from the major accredited safety agencies. Learn more about the Honda HR-V safety ratings in this guide from Airport Marina Honda. Then, stop by…
Vehicle safety is a top concern for Culver City-area families, and the 2020 Honda Pilot safety rating shows that this capable SUV is designed to protect you and your loved ones wherever you go. Find out more about the Honda Pilot crash test rating and safety features in this guide from the experts at Airport Marina Honda. Then,…