Honda models boast numerous awards for safety, quality, affordability and more. Some of their shining moments include:
- KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Cars*
- NHTSA 5-Star Safety Rating**
- Accord: IIHS Top Safety Pick+ and Civic: IIHS Top Safety Pick (when equipped with available Honda Sensing™ and specific headlights)
The 2017 Accord also placed on 2017 Car and Driver’s 10 Best*** list! The 2017 CR-V and 2017 Pilot also earned the IIHS Top Safety Pick+ distinction (when equipped with available Honda Sensing™ and specific headlights), plus KBB.com’s Best Family Cars*.
Honda Safety Features
In order to earn these awards, but more importantly keep your family safe, Honda models include advanced safety technologies. Active Safety Features:
- Multi-angle rearview camera
- Active Stability Systems: Vehicle Stability Assist™, Anti-Lock Braking System, Electronic Brake Distribution, and Brake Assist
- Available Honda Sensing Suite™
Passive Safety Features:
- ACE™ body structure
- Front seat belts with Pretensioner and Load Limiter
- Advanced airbag system
Experience Honda for Yourself
When you’re ready to explore Honda models up close schedule a test drive at Airport Marina Honda located at 5850 West Centinela Ave in Los Angeles.
*For more information, visit Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
** Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the U.S. Department of Transportation’s New Car Assessment Program (www.safercar.gov). Model tested with standard side airbags (SAB).
*** Car and Driver, January 2017