Honda models boast numerous awards for safety, quality, affordability and more. Some of their shining moments include:
- 2019 KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Cars*
- 2020 NHTSA 5-Star Safety Rating**
- The 2020 Accord and 2020 Civic are each a 2020 IIHS Top Safety Pick***
- The 2020 Accord placed on 2020 Car and Driver’s 10 Best**** list!
Honda Safety Features
In order to earn these awards, but more importantly keep your family safe, the Honda Sensing® safety suite is standard or available on all Honda models. Honda Sensing® features include:
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS)
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM)
In addition to Honda Sensing® , Honda models are also equipped with the following Active Safety Features:
- Multi-angle rearview camera
- Active Stability Systems: Vehicle Stability Assist™, Anti-Lock Braking System, Electronic Brake Distribution, and Brake Assist
- Available Honda Sensing Suite™
Passive Safety Features include:
- ACE™ body structure
- Front seat belts with Pretensioner and Load Limiter
- Advanced airbag system
Experience Honda for Yourself
When you’re ready to explore Honda models up close schedule a test drive at Airport Marina Honda located at 5850 West Centinela Ave in Los Angeles.
*For more information, visit Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
** Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the U.S. Department of Transportation’s New Car Assessment Program (www.safercar.gov). Model tested with standard side airbags (SAB).
***With specific headlights
**** Car and Driver, January 2020